Being Healthy and Positive
Partners are working together to improve the following outcomes associated with children's health and happiness:
- Children having the best start in life
- Improved mental health for children, young people and their parents
- Better health outcomes for looked after children
- Fewer young people engaging in risky behaviours
- Children and families developing lifelong healthy lifestyles.
The future health and wellbeing needs of the local population are set out in the Central Bedfordshire Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) – which has played a key part in development of our Children and Young People’s Plan.